1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misano red s3

v2cjb Aug 23, 2007

1. v2cjb

v2cjb New Member

Anyone on here seen an s3 in Misano red or has anyone got a picture of one?
    I know you would have to pay £1600 or there abouts for this colour .
    would love to see apic of this colour on a new s3.

2. thebears

thebears Member

I did'nt think it was that much, have you tried the used Audi locator, i am sure Southampton Audi had one for sale in Misano.

Edit: Just checked its brilliant red!

3. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

No pics of one yet.

You would really have to love the misano to spec it, would look good though.

4. markwiggy

markwiggy Third Gear

I would probably have gone for Misano had it been available, wasn't prepared to pay 1600 quid for it though.

Mark

5. MarcQuinlivan

MarcQuinlivan Active Member

not an S3 but it is Misano Red with the S3 wing mirrors and RS4 alloys:

I know it is not exactly what you asked for, but it will give you an idea of the colour.

6. Hotscar

Hotscar Four Wheel Drifting

7. MarcQuinlivan

cheers!

8. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

top notch especially the extras added

9. TDI-line

Very nice.

10. Johnnyb

Johnnyb Well-Known Member

I was gonna fork out £1600 for misano on my new S3, im glad i didnt now i ended up going with brilliant red and it looks er...... brilliant

The misano has got an orangey tint to it which im not too keen on now, save yourself the money and get the brilliant red, i will try get some pics up for you

11. edowen

edowen Member

£1,600 for a slightly different shade of red. Audi must really piss themselves when people order "exclusive" paint. £1,600 better spent on something that will help reslae like Xenons, Parking sensors, Bose etc...

12. MarcQuinlivan

the brilliant red may look the same as the misano red on an average or dull day, but if you get two of them side by side in the sun the misano red really stands out.

STG£1600? Audi UK are really screwing you on that. It was only 936 euro for me to get it over here.

13. TDI-line

Misano Red...

[​IMG]

Brilliant Red...

[​IMG]

14. MarcQuinlivan

not too sure about the black optics pack on those - especially the misano red one. spoils the whole look of it.

by the way, it that the standard audi photo angle? they're almost identically parked - even down to the angle of the wheels!

15. TDI-line

Yep, robbed from the Audi website. ;):idea: