1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mirror cases....B6 and B7 the same??

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by crazypainter, Aug 13, 2011.

1. crazypainter

crazypainter Member

I am after some wing mirror backs/cases. I presume they are the same for B6 and B7 i.e. interchangeable? Just wanted to check in case they made any little tweaks that makes them unswappoverable? !!

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Az

Az Hard slammed!

I may stand corrected on this, but I'm sure they are the same, the only mirror cases that are definately 100% not swappable are rs4 cases as they have completely different wing mirrors to the rest of the a4 models.

4. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

They're compatible yes.

5. mememe

mememe Member

Does anyone have a link to these posh expensive mirrors so I can have a look please.

Cheers.

6. Az

Az Hard slammed!

Posh expensive mirrors? I assume your taking about the S4 aluminium ones that cost £1184 from audi?

If so here they are :-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. crazypainter

crazypainter Member

swappoverable !!!!

8. mememe

mememe Member

Thanks Az, tho I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. They're nice but, I wouldn't go mad over them. And I certainly wouldn't pay a squillion quid for them!

9. Az

Az Hard slammed!

What, are you nuts mate?! They are awesome! That's why I paid £1200 for them and I think they're worth every penny!! Not really :) I actually had a result when I bought mine, I managed to get them off of eBay for just 10% of the retail price, granted many people probably still think I'm mad to pay £120 for a pair of metal mirrors, but these can and do still sell for £350-£400 second hand so I think I had a bit of a bargain there.

10. mememe

mememe Member

Hey whatever floats ya boat mate, take no notice of me. I have no idea when it comes to style. For instance, I think the B6 4 spoke steering wheels are MUCH nicer than the 3 spoke!!!!

11. Az

Az Hard slammed!

Lol, well same saying goes for you then mate, what ever floats your boat! :)