Mini Review - Waximax Body Wash Car Shampoo

Bristle Hound

Staff member
Reaction score
I do like trying a new car shampoo so I thought I would give the Waximax Body Wash a go

I do like my shampoo's to smell nice. Yes I know its not that important but it is to me. Speaking with Dan at Waximax the scent is 'sour apples with a hint of bubble gum', which is really nice !

The dilution ratio is stated as 2 capfuls in 20 litres of water. As I'm a bit anal about this, I measured a capful which turns out to be 10ml. So 20ml of shampoo per 20 litres of water
As I always wash with 15litres I used 8ml of shampoo

A quick blast with the power washer to foam it up a bit -

The shampoo produces a nice thick foam which smelt delicious
laughing.gif

Using my winter wash mitt, a Microfibre Madness IncrediMitt, I set about washing the test mule for this mini-review, my S4

The nearside of the car had been allowed to dwell a bit longer -

Prior to shampooing the car it had been pre-washed using ValetPro CPW

The shampoo felt nice and slick in use on the mitt. Cleaning power was good too with the wash bucket being quite dirty even tho' I had pre washed

For £6.50 for 500ml this shampoo is an absolute steal IMHO
Bargain price, crazy dilute ratio's and great cleaning power. What more do you want ?

Get it here -
http://waximax.co.uk/store/shampoo/19-waximax-body-wash.html

Reactions: Keef, voorhees, azibux1 and 1 other person
Nice review! Seems decent and good price too!

Just being picky now lol...

"20ml of shampoo per 20 litres of water"

So 1ml per 1 litre? You used 15 litres of water so why not 15ml of shampoo? Or am I missing something obvious here? Ha :D

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Great write up....I've just ordered a new bottle of Bilt Hamber or I may of tried some!

Have to agree with@azibux1 about your dilution ratio?

Reactions: azibux1 and Bristle Hound
Just being picky now lol...

"20ml of shampoo per 20 litres of water"

So 1ml per 1 litre? You used 15 litres of water so why not 15ml of shampoo? Or am I missing something obvious here? Ha :D
@azibux1 @SPIKE_S1 - Your both dead right.Must have been a brain fart moment on my behalf lol

Still the shampoo worked really well at 8ml /15 litres of water as can be seen
Next time I'll try the manufacturers recommended dilute ratio

Reactions: Keef, scotty76 and azibux1
Ha great!

Means it will last even longer with your ratio!

Reactions: scotty76 and Bristle Hound
I do like trying a new car shampoo so I thought I would give the Waximax Body Wash a go

I do like my shampoo's to smell nice. Yes I know its not that important but it is to me. Speaking with Dan at Waximax the scent is 'sour apples with a hint of bubble gum', which is really nice !

The dilution ratio is stated as 2 capfuls in 20 litres of water. As I'm a bit anal about this, I measured a capful which turns out to be 10ml. So 20ml of shampoo per 20 litres of water
As I always wash with 15litres I used 8ml of shampoo

A quick blast with the power washer to foam it up a bit -

The shampoo produces a nice thick foam which smelt delicious
laughing.gif

Using my winter wash mitt, a Microfibre Madness IncrediMitt, I set about washing the test mule for this mini-review, my S4

The nearside of the car had been allowed to dwell a bit longer -

Prior to shampooing the car it had been pre-washed using ValetPro CPW

The shampoo felt nice and slick in use on the mitt. Cleaning power was good too with the wash bucket being quite dirty even tho' I had pre washed

For £6.50 for 500ml this shampoo is an absolute steal IMHO
Bargain price, crazy dilute ratio's and great cleaning power. What more do you want ?

Get it here -
http://waximax.co.uk/store/shampoo/19-waximax-body-wash.html

Good review will try this when my Turtlewax shampoo runs out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bristle Hound