1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Detail using Jeffs Werksatt

Discussion in 'Detailing - Sponsored by Slim's Detailing' started by Ian W, May 7, 2008.

1. Ian W

Ian W Active Member

Gave my S3 its first proper clean and tidy up the last couple of days, was a bit neglected when I got it...

Process....

Foamed using Megs Hyperwash in the Autobrite foam lance, does a good job of loosening the much off the car.

Then washed using the two bucket method with two Megs wash mits and Poorboys supersuds solution...dried off using Poorboys waffle weave towel.

Car was then clayed using Megs Quick Detailing Clay, first time i've used a clay and it was much easier than I thought it would be, noticable difference as well.

I then got out the Jeffs Werkstatt Carnauba Kit that I got from polished bliss. Car was covered in the Prime and then buffed off 30 minutes later (this was hard work ! )

I then covered the car in the Carnauba Jett and buffed off using the Gloss when needed...

The next day I tackled my seats ! They where very shiny and full of grime so I went with most recommendations and ordered the Gliptone cleaner and conditioner, the difference is unbelievable, seats are now clean, soft and matt ! They look like different seats, well worth the £10 it cost !

Here are the pictures...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. JohnC

JohnC Member

Excellent work - it looks great. It's really noticeable how the colour changes in the different light. So, when are you going to do the silver one? ;)

4. Ian W

Ian W Active Member

Thanks !

Silver one is when the sun goes down a bit !

5. Matt

Matt Active Member

Very shiny Ian!

6. WX51TXR

WX51TXR Polished Bliss

Looks great! :icon_thumright: