1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miltek Exhaust Opinions

rboldon Dec 17, 2003

1. rboldon

rboldon New Member

I've just seen this......
    See the one for the A3 top left...

wondered what your opinions were on this company's products...I've never tweaked my Audis before (oh er!)

Thought i might give it a go this time.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    I'm not after a window shattering exhaust just something a "bit sporty" couple a extra bhp etc.

R

2. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator Audi A4 TDi

Miltek advertise on here and we only have the best advertisers on here of course!

You'll find all the leading tuners in the UK use Miltek, need I say more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. V5Ade

V5Ade New Member

I have a Milltek on my MkIV Golf. The quality of manufacture and fit is superb! Also I like it because it is not loud (if you want a loud pipe you will need to look elsewhere).

4. rboldon

rboldon New Member

sounds just the puppy then....... :)

R

5. FatLad

FatLad Member

haven't got the full Milltek system (3/4 SS Scorpion STW)yet do have their highflow cat which I rate as one of the best mods you can make to your car. Really frees up performance and just gives the exhaust note that extra bit - well happy.