1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Milltek Full System for the Sportback 2.0 TDI

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by b19ctr, Jun 24, 2010.

1. b19ctr

b19ctr The King of Cannock

[Jun 24, 2010]
    Well as I pick my Sportback in just over a week I wanted to find out if I could get a Milltek system for it. My car is a 2.0 TDI which I'd been told there was no system available for.

But after talking to Milltek they have informed me that the MK5 Golf system fits the Sportback:icon_thumright: as it uses adjustable trims giving it the adjustability between the 5 door and 3 door A3.

So I'll be ordering mine soon and will post pics when its fitted :)
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 29, 2014]

3. crunchie

crunchie Active Member

[Jul 15, 2010]
    Im not trying to be rude but is there much gain to putting an aftermarket exhaust on a diesel? ive changed the exhaust on nearly every petrol car ive had but would never even consider putting one on my diesel.
  4. V16

V16 Member

[Jul 15, 2010]
    i've got an exhaust on my 2.0tdi which is great, sounds good and better airflow compared to stock, also it can withstand higher pressures with the car being re-mapped and a hybrid turbo fitted. a stock exhaust could crack in the long run! anddd my aftermarket exhaust looks a lot better to! :photo:

just cause it's a diesel doesn't mean the exhaust has to sound like a corsa with a fat bore exhaust.
  5. Meejaman

Meejaman Member

[Jul 15, 2010]
    I had the Milltek plus large bore down pipe fitted to my 2.0TDI. I was pleasantly surprised with the difference it made to performance, it felt as though the car could breathe more easily.

I would do it again if I bought another TDI
  6. Haines

Haines Member

[Jul 15, 2010]
    i have been looking at this, what sort of price have you been quoted Bt9ctr?
  7. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

[Jul 15, 2010]
    What sort of price we looking at? But to be fair, Millteks quality is piss poor these days, everyone I know, S3, TT, and Octavia owners all got problems.
  8. smudge_don

smudge_don Active Member

[Jul 15, 2010]
    Go to an exhaust place and have a custom system made up for you

Will be better as it's made for YOUR car and will probably cost less than Miltek
  9. Haines

Haines Member

[Jul 15, 2010]
    ok sweet will have a look for one around me, anyone know of any reputable places in the midlands?
  10. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

[Jul 15, 2010]
    Contact Ben at AVP Performance, he has a place next to his that he says the standard are better than milltek.
  11. crunchie

crunchie Active Member

[Jul 16, 2010]
    Ive got a Milltek on my MK2 golf and the quality seems 1st rate. Best ive had was the Hayward & Scott's i had on my Imprezas but not sure if they do Audi's? Ive got a custom one on my 306 rallye which was already on it when i bought it, no problems with it so far.(fingers crossed)
  12. abpostelnicu

abpostelnicu ANdi

[Jul 16, 2010]
    For my car i've chosen supersprint afetr a nasty experience with milltek. You can go custom or supersprint!