Milltek Exhaust

Platinum70

Reaction score
Having the Milltek cat back system fitted to my S-line this week by the 'top-guys' at AMD. Having had one fitted to my previous car I am looking forward to the additional transformation since having the re-map done. Also the cut-outs for the standard system won't look like the wrong exhaust or the wrong bumper is on the car!

Good luck, Im sure that will not be cheap.

I remapped my motorcycle after I got new exhaust, but can you remap a stock A4 3.0? I just got mine and was wondering if remapping would boost performance?

You can but being normally aspirated the power gains are fairly minimal. Probably around 10-12bhp. And normally not very cheap either.

Hello Platinum
I've read your other posts and would be very interested to know how you get on with the exhaust.my S-Line avant quattro is now on order and I know I'll be looking at a few mods like you. Also if you find out about TT/R32 pedals let me know! How are you finding the car?
BUB

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Ps how loud is the MILLTEK?

So far the car has been superb. No luck with the pedals though, unless someone can tell me different. I've had a Milltek before on my previous car and it was a superb product. Took the car to another performance level which surprised me.

My S-Line is on the way as well. Can't wait as I too have a few mods in mind. I've had previous VAG's remapped by REVO and they have been excellent. The performance gains are most impressive. I've never gone for a replacment exhaust though. Mine's a company car and it would be difficult to hide!

For info, I used to have a Golf and used the uk-mkivs forum quite regularly. I had some R32 pedals in my golf and a colleague had TT pedals in his. On the forum there is a guy called BobVW who works at a dealers somewhere. We ordered our pedals from him. It might be worth making contact.

Thank you both for the advice.

Platinum make sure you let us know the result of the exhaust / map /dyno
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif
ps I take it from your first post you think the standard tailpipes are too small? what diameter are the Millteks?

I am considering a Milltek exshaust for my A4 Sport, has yours made much sound difference outside as well as inside the car?

I've not heard an S4 with just the exhaust. Mine also has the downpipes and cats and I love it!!

I went up the Brooklands test hill a few times today and so many people came up to me to say how much they liked the sound.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif