1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Milltek Exhaust for S5 (resonated vs. Stock)

Discussion in 'A5/S5/RS5 Forum' started by wmteng, Jul 9, 2010.

1. wmteng

wmteng New Member

[Jul 9, 2010]
    Would appreciate some feedback if the resonated exhaust from Milltek is not any louder than the stock exhaust. I want to give "justice" for the V8 engine, get some low rumble but not to attract too much attention. Everyone seems to be recommending the non-res. My problem is the non-res is not homologated in Switzerland and i rather avoid "trouble" with the authorities. Thanks!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. Mo-S3

Mo-S3 Member

[Jul 19, 2010]
    I have the Miltekon my S5 and put the non res pipes on first. TBH i thought it was too loud for the car and felt uncomfortable driving it. A bit too boomy but still very nice under throttle. Just couldnt live with it for everyday driving so i replaced the centre section with the resonated pipes. Definately better and louder but easy to live with and releases the V8 sound more.
  4. wmteng

wmteng New Member

[Jul 19, 2010]
    Thanks! Good advice.
  5. Mo-S3

Mo-S3 Member

[Jul 20, 2010]
    Oh and if you are looking to purchase a miltek for your S5 then pm me i can out you in touch with someone who is selling one and will ship anywhere in europe.