1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Milltek Exhaust for A3 3.2 V6

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by kool_bouy, Feb 20, 2010.

1. kool_bouy

kool_bouy New Member

[Feb 20, 2010]
    Hi need your help Again. As i discussed before i want an exhaust for my 3.2. I am thinking of getting the milltek need advice for best place and Price to get. Please. Also if u have anyother advice to go for another system besided milltek. Cheers
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. Boydie

Boydie Boycie VCDS Map User

[Feb 20, 2010]
    I think there is a company called roadrunner who were offering the millteks at the cheapest price - google them

Other than that you could try awesomegti or pm awesomesarah off the site for a quote

I have had 2 milltek exhausts and have been very pleased with both!
  4. craig32

craig32 Member

[Feb 20, 2010]
    I had a 2006/56 a3 3.2 3dr s-line manual and I had a Milltek exhaust (non-resonated) on mine...

The noise is unbeleiveably better than standard however if I was to choose again I'd probably go for the resonated version as the one I had droned really badly on the motorway, when youre looking for the noise though it was fantastic.

Really miss this :( the S3 should sound good too once Milltek'd but in a different way, I paid £542 for my 3.2's fitted

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2010