Milltek cat back - whats it worth ?

MattS5

Reaction score
Just removed my Milltek cat back exhaust from the S3 i'm selling classifieds. Any idea what I should ask for it? Its 10 months old and is the resonated type, so cost £450 new.
Is it right around £350 do you reckon ?

would say 300 approx but accept 250 at the very lowest.
Lifetime warranty i think is only with the original buyer.

Warranty as said is with original owner only, so they are in effect buying a box with no warranty, despite its age.

There has been several comparable sales on Edition38 in the last few months, most fetching £150-£200.

The cost new has no bearing on the relative worth now...

claudefrog said:
i would say you will see 250 - 300 for it, they dont come up often

Maybe not in N Iron, lot round here, Was one recently on the classifieds on here.

Mind, if enough people say 250+ then you know there are some idiots that will pay that, so deals a good one :icon_thumright:

Dave, how much did you pay for your milltek out of interest?

£300 Cat back, brad new. (and just replaced under warranty today as it started rattling).

I'd reckon not having the original owners warranty would prevent me from buying a Milltek, as I've used it twice now, Milltek aren't all that great, but they are cheap...

I bought mine well over a year ago second hand. My car is remapped, and i've not had a problem with it.....

I know what you mean though, always nice to know its under warranty, but they are £450 new, so IMO it's worth the risk....

Thanks for the (differing) opinions folks, will see how I get on with the 2 PM's i've had for this, or next stop will be e-bay.
(my car just sold tonight too, so now activley looking for a B6 S4 which will be getting the Milltek treatment too)