1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mike ,Newbie from POOLE DORSET

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by miked79, Feb 13, 2014.

1. miked79

miked79 New Member

[Feb 13, 2014]
    Hi all , firstly great site . Finally after years of working at tps (vw group trade sales) and cursing vw group owners who came in saying " i want to fit this part to that car will it fit? " or " my mate says" etc etc , i have done the wise thing and joined Ford Motor Company(booo hissss)BUT bought a Audi a3 2.0tfsi dsg(yaaaay) . I have got to say its best car i have ever owned, although when pulling out at junctions or roundabouts im still getting the balance between either pulling out to slowly or wheel spinning ,also the other day i was doing 30mph and car was very gently slowing (like the car was nodding off) without me lifting off pedal, it got to 20ish mph and i lifted off(dont know how slow it would have got if i hadnt )then back on to pedal and it was back to normal any ideas ?one off ?
    cheers
    Mike d

Poole Dorset
    twitter
    @mikeday79
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Feb 13, 2014]
    Hi Mike, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of your car? What year is it ? Enjoy the forum. :) x
    miked79 likes this.
  4. miked79

miked79 New Member

[Feb 13, 2014]
    thanks sandra 05 plate il put some up :sm4:
  5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Feb 13, 2014]
    Thanks Mike. If you head over to the A3 8P section, you will find lots of info in the faqs thread. :) x
    miked79 likes this.