1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MIJ EXHASTS

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by JayB5UK, Nov 26, 2007.

1. JayB5UK

JayB5UK Member

Hi Guys, anyone have any experience with these?

My exhaust is blowing, on the flexi joint, been quoted £136 or can get the part for about £50 plus fitting. But, I looked under the car while it was up in the air and the centre box joint looks very rusty, so will probably need doing before too long, so as i've no plans of getting rid of the car so I may get a stainless system. I Came across MIJ;

http://www.mijperformance.com/exhaust-audi.html?gclid=CLq5loWE-48CFQ1aMAodgDQ1IQ

They do a system for £299 fitted seems a good deal and cheaper than a Milltek. Any thoughts? I seem to remember someone had something posted on here but i'm too busy to search for ages to find anything much on here.
  2. stapo69

stapo69 All hail the mighty quattro!

3. DriveByShooters

DriveByShooters Editor Audi-Sport.Net Magazine

Go for it dude, had mine done by them on tuesday just gone.
    Superb is an understatement.
    Choice, Price, Quality, Build, Sound and Service is all top notch.
    Talked me through every step and kept me informed on everything they were doing.
    Seriously cannot fault them.:respekt:
  4. JayB5UK

JayB5UK Member

Very tempted. AM only considering as I know stainelss won't need doing again, plus now I know it's the flexi bit blowing I know it'll last til the new year, not like it's gone on a box joint or anything.
    If I can get christmas out of the way first and sell my other motorbike I will probably go for it.
  5. DriveByShooters

DriveByShooters Editor Audi-Sport.Net Magazine

I must get round to complaining to MIJ actually, my face aches from grinning at the exhaust note now. Hanging out those gear changes is not doing my fuel economy any good whatsoever and the increased mid power is gonna get me points on my licence!
    BAD BAD MIJ...lol.....its all there fault!:respekt:
  6. Markey

Markey Active Member

I am thinking about getting one the only trouble is for me they are so dam far away :) but any excuse for a road trip...
  7. SonicDeathmonkey

SonicDeathmonkey Member

I happened to be driving from swansea to liverpool so calledin for a full system with cats, for my s4.

Happy days. The only problem was finding something to do in walsall while they fabricated the whole thing. No offence to anyone from walsall, but it's ****.
  8. Markey

Markey Active Member

:lmfao: