might be selling up ! :(

M12RJX

Reaction score
hello all

not posted in a while!

just a bit of bad news that i may be selling up soon as im going to be commuting and going to have to buy a diesel as it would be the more sensible thing to do! its not a defo decision thats been made just yet but may be..just wanted to say thanks for everyones help on the forum for any issues or questions i have had. been a lot of help! i will post my car up for sale on the forum first when i do put it up for sale probally at the end of the month to give forum members a chance of owning my beauty rather then any random person..

been nice knowing u all!

:)

Im selling up to mate,need another bm as a daily again,if your doing more miles,a diesel makes more sense

ye thats exactly what im thinkin..plus the price in fuel doesent help when travelling certain number of miles everyday!as much as i love my s3 have to get priorities in place.

You dont have to say goodbye, get a diesel audi :)

I went from a round trip of 6 miles a day to 100 a day. I couldn't bare to sell the S3 so swapped cars with my girlfriend. I now drive a 1.2 corsa while she is doing 30 miles a day in my 305bhp S3 and I only get to drive it at weekends :(

how many more miles are we talking here? what mileage per annum? Talking about the price of fuel diesel cost more then petrol..

il be doing about 80 miles a day ..and i know the s3 isnt too bad on the motorway but a diesel would just last bit longer being motorway miles. i love my s3 to bits iv spent a lot of money and effort making it look the way it does now gets nothing but compliments wherever it goes being as theres like 4 5 s3s i have seen in leicester but iv still not seen a red one like mine! il be putting it up for sale very soon once this weather is out the way..

il be doing about 80 miles a day ..and i know the s3 isnt too bad on the motorway but a diesel would just last bit longer being motorway miles. i love my s3 to bits iv spent a lot of money and effort making it look the way it does now gets nothing but compliments wherever it goes being as theres like 4 5 s3s i have seen in leicester but iv still not seen a red one like mine! il be putting it up for sale very soon once this weather is out the way..

I worked out that my daily fuel bill with the S3 was around £23 for 100 miles an that was driving sensibly.

thats quite good to be fair!im only thinkin really long run as i have a child to and would some point like to get a mortgage out and buy my own house :) hopefully

funny reading this thread. I binned off my ST for an S3 to reduce my petrol costs. Went from £250 a month to £100 :D

More beer and mortgage fund money ;)

lol glad to see its worked out better for some people! lol i just hope when i come to put it up for sale i can get a forum member to take it off me so i can follow anything he does to the car

decided to keep my s3 i just cant part with it after all the work and time iv spent on the car! now it is officialy time to start modding!

LOL..well done mate, you will be fine if you drive sensibly on the Mway.

Hi, look at eBay item number 271146288282 you won't be disappointed! Many thanks Gill

Full s3- that does look Like a nice example of an s3 but I think you might struggle to sell at that price though....

m12rjx - glad your keeping it,its hard to drive sensible when tou have a fun car. Plus if you did sell it you wouldn't get your money back from all the nods anyway so you might as well keep it

I do about 30 miles a day but tbh I need another smaller car. I can't keep clocking the mileage on the s3 so I'm getting my fiesta back on the road. I can abuse the fiesta more :D

Full s3- that does look Like a nice example of an s3 but I think you might struggle to sell at that price though....

m12rjx - glad your keeping it,its hard to drive sensible when tou have a fun car. Plus if you did sell it you wouldn't get your money back from all the nods anyway so you might as well keep it[/QUOTE

lol its my everyday car so i thought if it make it slightly quicker il enjoy it much more to!iv just spent £550 on mods so im looking forward to getting everything fitted.my mileage is on 99k!lol i did put my car up for £3500 but i think wen it comes time to sel il eiva put it back to standard or offer my car for a quick sale of a price inbetween £3k-3500 with all the mods see when the time ccomes.right now i want to enjoy it and get it ready for gti international :p