MIGGZ's A3 1.8t - The all rounder build thread

And new tweek performance 100mm extra length cone fitted

3400661a73855255ea2d85aa0f85d9d4.jpg

8387952f7b8a5e5d1924f1bdfa25a454.jpg

Reactions: Stuson
thx buddy is there any sort of kit I can buy to do it all in 1 seen somate tuffty had on the FAQ thread for it but don't know if that was the full kit thx

thx buddy is there any sort of kit I can buy to do it all in 1 seen somate tuffty had on the FAQ thread for it but don't know if that was the full kit thx
Actually don't know hey bud? I just went to my local spares shop bought a battery box and cable and lugs and was sorted

So Saturday night/sunday morning had a go with a srt8 jeep and a new golf 7R

and just for shits and giigles 2nd gear traction lol

Reactions: JOSE8LT and superkarl
Jeep SRT8 up for sale on autotrader now. :)

Reactions: JOSE8LT
Not much has been going on lately with Kratos been busy with my business.

but decided to replace my shocks that iv had for months and never got around to it.

springs and that cleaned with new shock looks new!!! raised the front by 10mm and lifted the rear by another 15mm

then made these copper gaskets for the v4 ported and wider so no more battling with gaskets, sending some up to nathan as well soon just need to go pick them up

then flamed and treated

Reactions: JOSE8LT
And a little more done this week

finally decided to fit the egt probe into the dp
hole drilled then tapped with 1/8th npt

bung fitted and loctighted in

and probe inserted

then next up was replacing the ported oem gasket with my own design copper gasket

the size difference

what the oem gasket looks like after 3000km

and done

took the car to a constant 700' celcius egt and kept it there for a while and all seems promising, more testing and endurance testing to do then ill be happy

then decided to add some wires to the engine to see if it will solve some issues

grounding points to the following:

* HEAD
* TAPPET COVER AND COIL PACK HARNESS
* INTAKE MANIFOLD BY TB
* GEARBOX AND BLOCK

Seems good as well car feels a little bit smoother especially on idle.
Also was having some charging issues where starting would feel a little sluggish and like the starter would turn slowly, took a 2nd point from alternator to starter and out of 50 times starting the car yesterday and this morning it felt good so thats a win

and lastly some pods that we busy designing for the 8L, triple gauge center vent, complete drivers vent and drivers vent insert

Ah miggz this looks so good dude well done man!! S3 NEEDS THIS POD

That's going in soon and your timing is perfect as you know things are happening this side,,, LOL. FSU for the win my friend.:racer::racer::racer:

Those pods look awesome Miggles! Properly impressive! Did you design those?

3D printing looks pretty epic!

Reactions: A3-Lee
Those pods look awesome Miggles! Properly impressive! Did you design those?

3D printing looks pretty epic!
Thanks Prawny, a mate and myself are doing it. We pretty much done all the vw ranges and seat now we doing the audi cars

Awesome man! Wanted to ask do the pods slant slightly to drivers view?

Did 360km yesterday and saw the egt temps stay on average 720'c and the gasket seems to be holding up well

Going to check the bolts tonight before I head out and see if they need tightening

Reactions: Nathan Barnes
93f37828c9fb1b1909816e59f36fcb49.jpg

49e638beea9d84438bbeb97dfc602834.jpg

Test fit, needs a few adjustments and its ready for production

Awsome build thread Miggz! Even my mother likes your car and she hates modded cars!

Got some questions about those gauge pods...
Are you gonna print them in black?
How much they will cost?
Will it still allow the air con to work?
What size gauges will they fit?
Any ETA?
And most importantly will you ship to cape town?

Awsome build thread Miggz! Even my mother likes your car and she hates modded cars!

hahahaha thats awesome thanks bud

Got some questions about those gauge pods...

Are you gonna print them in black?

they all going to be black plastic bud that was just a prototype ill post pics now

How much they will cost?

cost im thinking about 750 for tripple pod its half the price of import one and single side vent its 400 for insert or 550 for full pod

Will it still allow the air con to work?

yup will still allow full flow

What size gauges will they fit?

they fit 52mm gauges

Any ETA?

in about a week or 2 they will be done

And most importantly will you ship to cape town?

and yes ill ship to ct, its about 100 to ship via courier check my fb page fsu developments

Looks decent. How's the fit in the corners? Does the radius match the dash? Also, could I buy one without the logo?

Looks decent. How's the fit in the corners? Does the radius match the dash? Also, could I buy one without the logo?

the prototype looked a little off but we fixed that

ummm dont really know how to answer that question... taking my logo off of my pod hmm?

Cool.

If you're selling it you could do it as an option. It's not unheard of to do it and might appeal more to some (including myself). Not the end of the world though. Doesn't seem like you like the idea :) I just like things reasonably subtle.

Cool.

If you're selling it you could do it as an option. It's not unheard of to do it and might appeal more to some (including myself). Not the end of the world though. Doesn't seem like you like the idea :) I just like things reasonably subtle.

dont really like the idea hey only because its kinda a **** move to have my product but not wanting people to know where it came from i could make a smaller logo if that would suit you better

Not really a bad move. Giving people choice is a good move. Word of mouth is the best advertisement and if people asked, I'd tell them where or got it or recommend it. At the end of the day it's your call of course.

Not really a bad move. Giving people choice is a good move. Word of mouth is the best advertisement and if people asked, I'd tell them where or got it or recommend it. At the end of the day it's your call of course.

ok well if you want one ill make you one with out the logo