Midlands (west) Meets

There's a 50% chance of me turning up tonight, but not in my S3. I will be in my cousins mk2 8v.

If I turn up, Nilz will most probably be there too. :)

Good to catch up with you guys last night....bring on the warmer, lighter nights :)

As discussed last night, Myself and two other photographers are holding a photoshoot night on Sunday 20th May. Locations are yet to be confirmed, but will be in and around the coventry area.

For those of you on facebook, you can join the discussions at https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/333791106687288/ and suggestions for locations are more than welcome.

For the others, if you want any more info, just drop me a PM on ASn and will let you know everything you need.

My shots from the last one can be found HERE and HERE.

Rob this Sunday is the 20th?

Is it on this date yea?

Im hoping to be about, if so, I will try and make it as well dude.

Hi
whats the plan of action for the day ?

only in rugby so going to pop to this 1.

thanks

Hi guys,
I so need to make one of these meets soon, i have not been in ages, i'm just hibernating lol....................

Plan for the day is just a social gathering with some shots both on site and off site (Cov ring road was suggested for some rolling shots)

Well miss viper, you should come down on Sunday... :)

Sorry guys couldnt make this today, schedule was jus a bit too hectic!

Would loved to have come tonite, but it was my birthday today, so decided to give it a miss for a slap up meal instead :)

Ditto Jo.

Was a great turnout last night, DubClub, AllDubs and a few others all turned up :)

Hopefully will be there next week as long as the weather is like this :)

sorry to be a pain. im new to the forum and still trying to find out how to use it lol. I was wondering where the meet location is?

also what days is it on?

I been to 1 or 2 dub events at Princess Alice Drive in new oscott/sutton coldfield.

I dont know the exact location but these meets are usually in the Midland area, Coventry way I think.

The meet we had last week was an awesome turnout. It's held every week at sainsburys on the A444 in Coventry. You guys should def come down to it, we're a friendly bunch :D

The meet we had last week was an awesome turnout. It's held every week at sainsburys on the A444 in Coventry. You guys should def come down to it, we're a friendly bunch :D

With weather like this it'd be rude not to! What date is the next one? This Wednesday?

Dan

Ok guys, the time is upon us... If anyone is out tonight, especially the new guys, you cant miss me (black tshirt/hoody with orange print) :) come say hi.... I dont bite... Honest :lmfao:

hi all, just joined the forum last night, id be up for a local meet. Im based in Bromsgrove at the minute. will there be another then this wednesday? 8.00pm yea? cheers, Graeme.

Hey Graeme, the meet on Wednesdays is a weekly event, so just turn up and go to the corner of the car park, you will see all the VAG lot there, dont be mistaken to park up with the fiesta crew!!

Details of the location are posted above, just pop along, the guys there are a very friendly bunch.

Cheers and hope that helps
Nilz

Reactions: s3clarke