Mid order crisis

gordie1973

Reaction score
Is it a normal turn of events to get a bit of a "Do I REALLY need this car"? feeling with about 6 weeks to go!?!?

I do want it, but a few niggles have set in....... Believe it or not one thing that set me wondering was because of mono blimmin pur!!!!

Your life existed before mono pur... it will continue to do so with or without it.

Reactions: Jassyo06
It's perfectly normal, you can now go back to worrying about something else.

Reactions: Jassyo06
If you haven't got mono.pur I think you should cancel your order and then re-order it with mono.pur. It will change your life.

Reactions: Brasso, gordie1973 and TDI-line
I'll be fine!

I got an email from the dealer asking if everything was good as we only had a few days before the car was locked and loaded, so that's what started it...... Thinking lets get rid of mag ride and ***, then add B&O, mono pur and maybe even go Daytona.

Then the sky box frazzled and the boiler has just started to make very very odd noises.

Wife just let me know we've got boiler cover through some card she has, so am back on for the s3 100%

Phew

Reactions: Brasso and Dtwm1
ln all seriousness if your S3 has standard grey/SS seats l would go for Mono-Kitty.

What you've got is called Buyer's Remorse. It's a known factor in the sales fraternity. You are all excited during the selection stage and as soon as you sign on the dotted line you worry if you've made the right decision.
Sales people are supposed to give your ego a bit of a massage and tell you what a good choice you made .. etc, etc, blah blah blah

Once you pick it up, there will be no doubt. You will happily go without such things as a boiler. And even without mono.pur, you will hold your head high and be smug that you made an excellent choice of car.

Reactions: gordie1973