1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. amb276s3

amb276s3 bird spotter

was following one of these microcar mc1 things earlier, had to laugh at it with its peashooter exhaust that cant have been much bigger than my j*** eye, ( sorry if that comment has offended any oriental users ), anyone know how much they cost as i would like something to pull a lawn roller.

2. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

I think there free when buy 2 disney dvd's at Woolworths, otherwise about £2.99

[​IMG]

3. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

The front looks like an A2!!

4. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Or the new micro van? takes a weeks shopping from Tesco!

[​IMG]

5. johnnywb

johnnywb Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Or the new micro van? takes a weeks shopping from Tesco!

[/ QUOTE ]

what? to earn enough clubcard points to buy one?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

6. TDI-line

Not bad Fallmonk, quite similar to your rig. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

7. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

what a beastie.

8. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

i want one for work....... its got to be easier to park on a terraced street than a transit van....

9. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

on second thoughts....the weight of a boiler in the back of that would probably make it wheelie.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

10. TDI-line

[ QUOTE ]
    on second thoughts....the weight of a boiler in the back of that would probably make it wheelie.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Get it delivered by Plumbs instead. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif