micro USB cable for MMI

Lavis89

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi guys, in my S4 i belive i have the 3G mmi system, has anyone had any experience with getting a micro usb cable for them? i can see them on amazon but they have mixed reviews, they only have mini usb on the audi website. (haven't checked the dealers yet)

I have these for sale on ebay mate. PM for details on the genuine cable.

this may be a stupid question but how do you fit these?

plug them into the mmi, there's a socket in the glove box (left side) if you have the correct mmi.

I bought one of your cables @ruairi83 , thankyou!

Reactions: ruairi83
Answered my own question with that cable. It will charge my phone but the phone wont connect to the MMI so no tunes :(

Answered my own question with that cable. It will charge my phone but the phone wont connect to the MMI so no tunes :(
If you ain't happy with it bud post it back and I will refund. What phone is it for?

Hope you don't mind me piggy-backing this thread. I'm after the same thing, have a 2010 b8 A4 and wanting to connect my HTC to the MMI, do I need a specific version of the AMI cable? Happy to use either USB or Micro and hoping to run an extension cable to the centre arm rest. Thanks!

If you ain't happy with it bud post it back and I will refund. What phone is it for?

I'll have a better play with it tonight and get back to you, i only gave it a quick plug in last night, may be something i can check out on the settings to try and sort it out. I've read on other posts sometimes the cables work and sometimes they dont, dont think it's a issue with the cable so much, more to do with the software on the phone and mmi communicating. Trying it with a Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Reactions: ruairi83