1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Aidy06

Aidy06 Member VCDS Map User

Hi, I have an 05 plate A3 without a MFSW. Could I have a MFSW retro fitted and if so what work is involved and what sort of price would I be looking at? Thanks

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Hi aidy, give NHN a pm, he supplies and fits. Workmanship is second to none. :) x

3. Aidy06

Thanks Sandra, didn't know he did these also. I'm hoping to order MY11 rear lights from him next week, I'll drop him a PM

4. Mikemc

Mikemc Scooby Slayer VCDS Map User

It's easier if you have DSG as you won't need a new harness and steering module (I think). Easy 5 min job once you have the parts

5. Aidy06

I have DSG Mike, does that mean I just need the wheel and its a straight swap?

6. Mikemc

It was for me mate, I went to a tt flat bottom MFSW too. Only issue I had was that I didn't plug in the airbag plug fully and it had me puzzled longer than it took me to actually fit and code it!

7. Aidy06

Cheers buddy, I'll look in to it

8. Mikemc

Where are you located mate?

9. Aidy06

Horwich mate, you know it?

10. Mikemc

Heard of it, I'm from warrington in the north west, if your local I don't mind assisting you if your not too far

11. Mikemc

Just googled it, is it the one near adlington/ chorley?

12. Aidy06

Yes mate, it's not to far from Warrington. I got my car from someone in Warrington, I live near Bolton Wanderers stadium