Mfsw Retrofit - Can Someone Check My Vagcom Codeing Please

Blake1312

Reaction score
Have recently fitted a mfsw with paddles and cruise in my A4 b7 trip tropic. The cruise works sweet not a problem. The buttons on the wheel light up but nothing atall none of them work. The car has rnse and a cd changer.

Below is the various codeing just if someone who has done one or is good with vagcom could check there's no problem that would be great.

I'm also getting fault code- 01426-049 which is no communication in the wheel.

Thanks in advance

Coding is right but the steering wheel control module is wrong, you need a Q version as the L only works the cruise control and not the MFSW.

Just checking as you didnt show coding for that. Sounds like the module is wrong then as above

Is the above one not the codeing for the navigation? And didn't realise the midline wouldn't work as I only went by that website which says it will. What module am I best to get? Any chance it could be the slip ring? It is the 12pin one though. The wireing loom for it was new from audi so can't see that being a problem.

Thanks again for the help so far just want to find the cause of this now

Yes sorry so it is but should it not be a 7 at the end?
1 + 2 (cd changer) + 4 (mfsw) = 7

If I can rember I believe it had 7 in there and we tried 6 due to the fact I didn't have a TV tuner, not 100% on that though but we definitely took a 1 off one of the codes due to that which didn't make a diffrence