1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mfsw problems

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by quinny, Jan 31, 2014.

1. quinny

quinny New Member

[Jan 31, 2014]
    hi new to this can any one help got an audi a4 cab fitted mfsw and air bag from ebay but with no airbag loom so i bought one off ebay also fitted cruise control had it all vag in all the abs and brake warning lights went off cruise control working but no horn and the mfsw not working he said he got a signal going to mf may be a broken wire but i think its the loom cause it doesnt fit in the wheel properly been on to dealers but they need a reg which i havent got any one got any ideas thanks
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 18, 2014]

3. SL11CKK

SL11CKK Active Member

[Jan 31, 2014]
    I know you probably don't want to hear this, but head over autotrader and look for the car with the fbsw and call dealer up armed with that reg.

Honestly the amount of times I have to do this is unbelievable especially over the phone because they're not bothered to look for the part that I want.
  4. quinny

quinny New Member

[Feb 2, 2014]
    ok al try that cheers
  5. quinny

quinny New Member

[Feb 5, 2014]
    hi fitted new loom today every thing works fine apart from mode switch but I can live with that but speech dialog is in german every thing else is in English any ideas cheers
  6. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member

[Feb 5, 2014]
    You may be able to get this changed to English by someone with VCDS, suggest you post the question on VCDS section.
    Good Luck
  7. quinny

quinny New Member

[Feb 7, 2014]
    ok thanks