1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mfsw again

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by williams, Dec 5, 2011.

1. williams

williams Member

sorry to be a pain but will a 8e 3 spoke air bag fit a 8k 3 spoke steering wheel,because Audi keep on asking for a code which comes after 8k0 419 091 ----- I want a s-line badged black steering wheel.sorry to be a pain but don't want to spend £400 odd on wrong steering wheel.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

Yes, the airbags fit the steering wheel i.e. you just need the wheel. Don't try and fit a B8 air bag to a B7.

4. williams

williams Member

thanks mate do you know the code they want for sline badge and soul black

5. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

ETKA should tell them what the codes mean so after 8K0 419 091 it'll give a list of codes and specs. To be honest, it'd be cheaper getting one of ebay, just be patient and keep an eye open. I got mine for £100.

6. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

7. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

Just found a picture off mine installed:

[​IMG]

8. V6 Quatt

V6 Quatt Well-Known Member

I have a similar issue. I have purchased a 8k0419091AGURS - part numbered multifuncitional steering wheel to replace my 8E-part numbered NON multifunctional steering wheel?? HELP

Also I would like to fit the full DIS stalk also as mine does not have the stalk to go through the DIS menu... please help ??

Any advice appriciated if I can use the wheel on my Audi B7. Where can I take it to get fitted and programmed...
    thanks in advance guys..