MF Steering wheel

robby

Reaction score
I have a 2006 S-Line with a Concert2 stereo (6 disc) and want to add a MF steering wheel with the volume, etc controls
Is it a straight forward fit or do i need another harness, etc?

Cheers

You really need to know what slip ring and steering wheel ecu you have.

You can find out using vcds, or if you dont have access to that, ring up an audi dealer, and they should be able to tell you what is fitted to your car from your reg number.

Post up once you have found out p numbers and someone on here will be able to advise whether they will be suitable for mf or not.

You will need the new slip ring (£50 odds) and the steering wheel ECU (£115 odds) plus access to vagcom to tell the ecu there is now a MF wheel installed

You will need the new slip ring (£50 odds) and the steering wheel ECU (£115 odds) plus access to vagcom to tell the ecu there is now a MF wheel installed

I've got an 06 s-line special edition without cruise and didn't need a new slip ring when i had my FBMFSW installed as the version I had was the right one - best to run a check with vcds or ask your dealer

Glasgow - its a flat bottom multifunction wheel that you get in the S3's

While you have the wheel and all off, for an extra £70, get the parts to install cruise control....well worth it if you do not have it!

While you have the wheel and all off, for an extra £70, get the parts to install cruise control....well worth it if you do not have it!

Where do you get cruise control for £70 from?

All you need is the lower cowl for the steering wheel and stalk

My friend has a trade account with a VW suppliers but you can haggle a bit in audi and get it down to roughly that price.

Does anyone have the correct parts numbers for the ecu allowing me to retrofit cruise and FBMFSW to my 07 S3?
Cheers