Metallic Orange S3

I think that colour is called Papaya Orange.

watch out you`ve been tangoed

check out the steering whell yuck

There was an S3 at the Birmingham motor show a few years back, which was that colour. Looked quite good in the flesh.

Yeah, seen that one too. Wasn't it called the s-line executive. Very light grey leather and matching steering wheel rim. And all the usual s-line bits.

Chris.

Bit bright for my taste, but at least you'd be able to find it ina car park easily enough

Mike

yep... do not like the interior one bit, but at least the colour is different... even imola yellow S3's don't seem to be as rare as they were around my way anymore.

I haddn't seen one on the road before I bought mine, now I tend to see one every couple of weeks, although that said I haven't seen mine for the better part of a month!

thats because everyones drivingyours round on different paltes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif

hope you get her back soom /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif

cheers fingermouse... more for me to think about!

wouldn't care if I knew it was fixed and I'd be getting it back soon, but spoke to AmD again today and now Audi are dragging there feet on the parts warranty and repairs.... t0$$ers is what I say... got past the bitterness now... just makes me (and all my collegues and friends) laugh a lot now!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_1_114.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif