1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Messin about with a camera

Defratos Nov 9, 2006

1. Defratos

Defratos You’re Dethpicable!!

Bought this a few days back and wanted to try it out, works real well and will stick a camera/video camera onto pretty much any clean, flat surface. I stuck it on the car door and drove around a bit, tell me what u think:

[​IMG]

Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbugAROpCf4

2. Peloton

Peloton Member

Well mate I wouldn't exactly say that was white knuckle material but it has got LOADS of potential! Take it out some b roads on a nice dry night and thrash the tits out you're motor & I think you'd be onto a winner.:scared2:

Just remember any bushes etc. close to the road will need that extra bit of space or you'll find your camera being ripped off the door.:keule:

3. Booth_S4

Booth_S4 Riding on V8 power

where did you buy that from! thats a winner!! Like said, nothing to crazy there but defo has potential!

4. Defratos

Lool, yeah I probably should have mentioned it wasn't anything fast and furious hehe. two reasons 1- first time I try this little sucker and wasn't sure if it'll fly off on the next bend or how well it'll hold. 2- had no passenger to reassure me no one has walked by a nicked it lol it's pretty easy to take off so they advice using a strap or something. It worked really well though it stuck of well

5. Defratos

oh sorry just remembered, one sec lemmi try and find the site

6. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

That's spot on! I want one!

I'd maybe consider some thick perspex or similar might be a good idea though; wouldn't like a stone chip on the lens...

Regards,

Rob.

7. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

any scratches ?????

8. rickparmar

rickparmar Active Member

thats cool

9. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

You should put it on the bonnet dead center so you get the "drivers view"
    but looks like u could have some fun with it !

10. Defratos

4 days later and I've got the site lol, sorry for the delay, these guys sell loads of camera stuff, very nice quality too:

http://www.b-hague.co.uk/