Merry Xmas ..... to me

Hi Mac, your car is looking outstanding. Also like the way you park, it's the only way to park an Audi. :icon_thumright:

looks spot on Mac, can't beat some LED rears :o.k:
front looks awesome too...

pity these are only for avant
Dectane

i want these B8 rears but cant find saloon

Dectane

Cheers John how you doing pal.

Hi Mac, I'm fine, usual all work and no play. Booked the aitp 2014 tickets though, so should get a chance to meet up again and get a good look at your mods, your car realy looks good, must be one of the best looking b7's on the road mate. Have you been looking at any specific wheels for a change, imo it looks good with the ones you've got. :kissmyrings:

John

Hi Mac, I'm fine, usual all work and no play. Booked the aitp 2014 tickets though, so should get a chance to meet up again and get a good look at your mods, your car realy looks good, must be one of the best looking b7's on the road mate. Have you been looking at any specific wheels for a change, imo it looks good with the ones you've got. :kissmyrings:

John

Cheers John, not really sure which wheels yet, but might change the wheel colour, gone of the polished lip lol.

Cheers John, not really sure which wheels yet, but might change the wheel colour, gone of the polished lip lol.

You could always get them done all the same colour, without the polished lip. We're all looking for something different mate in our quest to make our cars individual, with all the mods you've done so far, yours sure falls into the individual catagory. :rockwoot:

Reactions: Macdoon
Pics of the Audi Exclusive gearknob

DSC_0018_zps4da063a8.jpg

DSC_0017_zpsf984bfbd.jpg

DSC_0016_zpsad373301.jpg

Reactions: V6 Quatt