1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merry Christmas (B5 posse)

spartacus68 Dec 25, 2012

1. spartacus68

spartacus68 Active Member

Happy Christmas everyone, and here's to a healthy and prosperous New Year. The B6 crew are patting themselves on the back - so I'm sure we can do the same in the B5 camp!
    [​IMG]

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

​Merry Christmas to all you guys n girls in here. We all just one big happy family here on audi-sport.net. Have a grat day everyone. :) xxx

3. B5 BIKER

B5 BIKER Member

Ya we are, but the B5s are that bit extra special!!
    merry Christmas

4. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

B5's are that little bit sexier IMHO, I see no reason to change mine unless some muppet writes mine off

Happy Christmas, NewYear and Easter guys and dolls

5. AR-rkon

AR-rkon Mod back in a "B" Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team V6 Team Silver Audi A6 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

I agree mark, I like the B6, but there's not enough that I like to make me want to change... And they didn't make a b6 RS4 :)

Merry Christmas all :)