1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mercedes C350 2010, AMG Sport

TQS Apr 4, 2014

1. TQS

TQS Member

link to AT ad:
    Mercedes-Benz C Class C350 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY Sport 4dr Auto 3.0

Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me - am open to offers near to the asking price!!!

Mercedes C350 AMG Sport Blue Efficiency, COMMAND Satellite Navigation with Linguatronic voice commands, FMSH, Tier 1 Mercedes Warranty remaining, TWO free services at a Mercedes dealership of your choice, Parktronic front and rear parking aid, Obsidian black, upgraded 18" AMG Alloys with lots of tread remaining., , Car is in lovely condition with full leather and heated front seats, 6 dvd player and media interface. Full Bluetooth and auto dimming rear view mirror, auto wipers, cruise control and full Mercedes dealer service history., , When I purchased this car from Mercedes Manchester, I also got two free services included with my purchase - along with the warranty, this is transferable to the new owner saving you up to c£500 over the next couple of years., , Any questions, please ask and also, let me know if you'd like to view the car. Test drives welcome with appropriate insurance - the car is a pleasure to drive with plenty of power underfoot for when it's needed. Economy is also fantastic returning around 40mpg