1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mercedes C350 2010, AMG Sport

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Other Make Cars & Parts' started by TQS, Apr 4, 2014.

1. TQS

TQS Member

[Apr 4, 2014]
    link to AT ad:
    Mercedes-Benz C Class C350 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY Sport 4dr Auto 3.0

Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me - am open to offers near to the asking price!!!

Mercedes C350 AMG Sport Blue Efficiency, COMMAND Satellite Navigation with Linguatronic voice commands, FMSH, Tier 1 Mercedes Warranty remaining, TWO free services at a Mercedes dealership of your choice, Parktronic front and rear parking aid, Obsidian black, upgraded 18" AMG Alloys with lots of tread remaining., , Car is in lovely condition with full leather and heated front seats, 6 dvd player and media interface. Full Bluetooth and auto dimming rear view mirror, auto wipers, cruise control and full Mercedes dealer service history., , When I purchased this car from Mercedes Manchester, I also got two free services included with my purchase - along with the warranty, this is transferable to the new owner saving you up to c£500 over the next couple of years., , Any questions, please ask and also, let me know if you'd like to view the car. Test drives welcome with appropriate insurance - the car is a pleasure to drive with plenty of power underfoot for when it's needed. Economy is also fantastic returning around 40mpg
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 22, 2014]