1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merc wheels onto A4?

audinary Mar 1, 2010

1. Geeman

Geeman Low Life

It does look good though. Nice one. :icon_thumright:

*cough* lower it... *cough*

2. audinary

audinary Complete And Utter Member

Cheers mate, every time I turn my desk chair through 180 degrees and see this:-
    [​IMG]
    I feel so glad I came out of the company car scheme

3. audinary

The "Worst Tyres In The World" Sunny 225/45/17s are no more. Managed to get an amaaaayzing price for a pair of Kumho Ecstas. Not fitted yet but hope my crappy tyre noise issue will be a thing of the past.

Also o/s Sunny hoop had a bulge in it anyway. Total ****.

4. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

Much you quoted?

I need a pair, local place quoted 89 fitted :(

5. Oranoco

Oranoco Well-Known Member

Lower it and it will look loads better. Would offer my Eibach sprng kit but it only lowers a Sport B5 by about 10-15mm

6. audinary

*whispers* £58 each.... but this is a bit of an under-the-counter internal deal. £89ish is what I was about to pay before a mate said "I'll sort you out"...

7. audinary

Cheers mate. Yeah, I know and lowering will happen. Only looking for 20mm or so, but at teh moment time and money don't allow.

8. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

well i've had a look and i can buy them from camskill for £61ea, just need to find somewhere to fit them.

9. audinary

That's a damn good deal, I'm sure any "bloke with a jack" local tyre supplier would be only too pleased to fit them. I have a friendly technician at my beck and call, who accepts payment in Ale.

I've just spent 5 hours delivering an SL350 to a customer near Marble Arch. Proper pain in the arse that was, I hate London.

10. Johnny_16v

Johnny_16v New Member

You know I love these wheels on your car mate! Hopefully I will be able to rival you in the distinctive Audi stakes asap!
    I'm off to do a little research now!