Merc AMG A45

N

Nimbus265

Please post your comments in here.........

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and monopole
Well while the thread started as RS3 vs one competitor it morphed into RS3 vs two competitors. Don't see a reason to cry about it. Lots of interesting and useful input comparing the RS3 to both the R400 and A45. After all they are the only 2 real competitors (cost/size/power/4x4) - it was always going to happen that the A45 was going to be brought up under that starting title, it's human nature to converse and alter the topic to one tangent or another.
By your reckoning that thread should be in this section as well as its talking about a VW in the title...

Reactions: Nimbus265
it's not "sound and adult" in fact it's the opposite just think why this topic was posted ,you then take upon yourself to post a link back to the original wayward topic as I said earlier if the school cap fits wear it

Reactions: T-800
congrats, another perfect example of posting without comprehending the context of what he's read.

Right guys enough

Reactions: veeeight

Reactions: veeeight, Bristle Hound, Nimbus265 and 2 others
I do believe the whole point of this thread was specifically to stop the 'other' thread in the RS3 section descending into chaos.............

Yet 1 individual couldn't resist

Reactions: DAYTONA 500