Memorial Meet

Mistress-Mk1TT

Reaction score
A friend of mine has recently passed away suddenly, his girlfriend is organising a meet with a little drive out then back to the meeting place, now I know that none of you would have known him but he was a huge car enthusiast and we're trying to make this a huge meet, I would really appreciate it if a few asn member would be willing to pop along and show there support to a great lad.

Also if anyone knows someone with a clio sport could you please ask then to come along as that's what he drove.

Thanks sarah x

Last edited:
A friend of mine has recently passed away suddenly due to a brain hemerage, his girlfriend is organising a meet with a little drive out then back to the meeting place, now I know that none of you would have known him but he was a huge car enthusiast and we're trying to make this a huge meet, I would really appreciate it if a few asn member would be willing to pop along and show there support to a great lad.

Also if anyone knows someone with a clio sport could you please ask then to come along as that's what he drove.

Thanks sarah x

@P40ULW
We will try our best to get as many people behind this if you can give us some more info on were and when that would be great try and get this to be an awesome day

I am sorry to here about your friend to wish you and the family the best of wishes at this very sad time

Hi Sarah,

As @antowens has said above a date and place would be great so we can get the ball rolling our end.

Sorry to hear about your friend :( hugs alround

Paul x

It's being organised for the 28th September as that was his birthday, meeting at Llandudno Junction a little drive though not sure where then back to llandudno junction, a time has not yet been set.

Thanks guys it means a lot
Sarah x

@Mistress-Mk1TT We will endeavour to get as many peeps as can to come to this and show some respect for a fellow car lover.

as far as a clio sport, search FB for clio sport owners clubs and forums and ask to be drirected to the group/forums admin and ask them to do a proposed meet thread for you explaining the cause etc. im sure plenty of people will be willing to show their respect.

Good luck

It's being organised for the 28th September as that was his birthday, meeting at Llandudno Junction a little drive though not sure where then back to llandudno junction, a time has not yet been set.

Thanks guys it means a lot
Sarah x

What about the ponderosa in Llandudno nice big car park there to meet and lovely few roads and views around there