1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Member confirmation (Insurance)

docurley Aug 27, 2005

1. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I need to get a letter from Audi-Sport stating I am a member here so I get my discount for my insurance.

I don't know if this is possible or if you have a standard email of such but Adrian Flux regard this forum as a club and I just need confirmation stating I'm a member.

Thx

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

You have PM.

3. Interesting... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I plan on insuring with Adrian Flux when mine is due, what is the procedure here?

Tim

4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Why don't you send them a copy of your profile.

5. They'd probably just see that as a document ANYONE could produce, not difficult after all...

What sort of discount does it get you Doc?

6. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Am in the process of doing new ins (11/10/05) any recomandations?? hav E mailed adrian flux waiting on them getteing back to me , so far its the AA(shocker eh!!!) and elephant

7. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

[ QUOTE ]
    Am in the process of doing new ins (11/10/05) any recomandations?? hav E mailed adrian flux waiting on them getteing back to me , so far its the AA(shocker eh!!!) and elephant

[/ QUOTE ]

Adrain Flux definitely did it for me. Saved a fortune. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

8. What happened here regarding this?

I've just insured with Adrian Flux and need to provide them with proof etc.

Any suggestions guys?

Cheers

Tim

9. C_Audiboy

C_Audiboy Vroom Vroom

I've just received a decent quote from them too and will probably be in the same situation soon....

Bump...