Meguires Quik Clay

Herby1

VAG All the way
Reaction score
What do people reckon of this product? any good? its supposed to be awesome bit of kit but i would like to see peoples verdict on it?

Anyone used this stuff?

I used it for the first time about 2 months ago and like you say, it is truly awesome.

I couldn't beleive how good it leaves the paintwork. Removes all the tar and gunk that the car picks up especially in winter. Just do a panel at a time, and make sure you use the supplied spray to keep the area you are working on wet. You'll be amazed.

The best beginners clay kit by miles... it's what I learnt to clay with, and what I recommend to all customers wanting to try it for the first time. It's a good value kit, and easy enough to use, the real benefit being the clay is very mild and hard to go wrong with. Here's a guide that will help you get the best from it...

www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/guides_clean.html

I used it for the 1st time last week when we had a bit of sun, not sure if I used it properly... how much of the quick detailer stuff do you put on before you use the clay? When you put loads on the car the clay just slides over the paint and when you use a little it doesnt...

Yep, the clay is supposed to aquaplane over the paint, make sure you warm up the clay first with your hands so it is nice and malleable too.

Then spray the panel and slide it over the surface (it should glide and not stick).

The contaminents should be pulled out/sheered off by the clay.

Check the clay regularly and when it starts to get a little dirty, fold it over and kneed some more to create a fresh piece.

If it is dirty, discard and get another piece (for a typical claybar like megs you can easily divide this into 2 or 3 separate pieces).

If you drop your clay bar, discard it.

Excellent product!!! :)

I'm now buying up most of their range LOL!!! It's all so effortless and easy to use.

I just bought some last week so am liking everyone saying how easy it is. Got it to tackl my Mam's car as opposed to mine though so I can use hers for a practice run. lol

lol good thinking dude- just make sure u use plenty of lube and your cant go wrong

Fantastic product really easy to use and the results are :arco:

sweet il get it then lol

cant wait to clean my car at the weekend! how sad am i.....i actually look forwarding to giveing her a good bath!