1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

meguiars tech wax

Danielson Aug 1, 2005

1. Danielson

Danielson Member

hi! after hearing good things about meguiars products i thought i would give it a go, pricey at £14.99 but i am very impressed, the little aplicator you get is really good and the wax is very easy to take off leaving a relly good shine. didnt use much so i will see how long it lasts. the car is so slippery to touch now its wicked. hopefully now them dead flys will just wash off easy. here is a couple of pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

it looks a different colour in the bottom pic but u ged the idea.

2. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Looking good!

Good stuff that Meguires!

3. myzeneye

myzeneye Member

snoop that looks the bizzniz mate..... how long did it take you...was it a hand job ??

4. Danielson

Danielson Member

yeah! took about an hour! much easier to take off than anything ive used before .

5. Kevint

Kevint Active Member

Only an hour!

Good results.

Kev.

6. HAvent used the tech wax, but have used the Meguiars gold class, same sort of price..

Would be interested in comments on the differences, as I dont know which is supposed to be better..

7. Danielson

Danielson Member

when i got the tech wax, i saw the gold class and wondered which one to get, my mates all use tech wax so i went with that, but i would like to hear more about the gold class.

8. Wonder if you could use Gold class and then tech wax on top for some extra depth.. :) or vice versa..

Heres a pic of my car after using gold class.. dont think it looks like its done a hard 30k miles in a year!

Clicky here