meguiars tech wax

Danielson

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
hi! after hearing good things about meguiars products i thought i would give it a go, pricey at £14.99 but i am very impressed, the little aplicator you get is really good and the wax is very easy to take off leaving a relly good shine. didnt use much so i will see how long it lasts. the car is so slippery to touch now its wicked. hopefully now them dead flys will just wash off easy. here is a couple of pics.

brakes002.jpg

brakes006.jpg

it looks a different colour in the bottom pic but u ged the idea.

yeah! took about an hour! much easier to take off than anything ive used before .

HAvent used the tech wax, but have used the Meguiars gold class, same sort of price..

Would be interested in comments on the differences, as I dont know which is supposed to be better..

when i got the tech wax, i saw the gold class and wondered which one to get, my mates all use tech wax so i went with that, but i would like to hear more about the gold class.

Wonder if you could use Gold class and then tech wax on top for some extra depth.. :) or vice versa..

Heres a pic of my car after using gold class.. dont think it looks like its done a hard 30k miles in a year!

Clicky here