1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meguiars PANTS wheel brush

Discussion in 'Detailing - Sponsored by Slim's Detailing' started by 1animal1, Nov 30, 2008.

1. 1animal1

1animal1 The Clar!! it mouves!!! VCDS Map User

[Nov 30, 2008]
    Well after purchasing a Halfrauds wheel brush and it breaking due to corrosion..... i went back and arranged to pay a lil extra for a nice Meguiars brush.... ok its lasted a little longer, however i now am the proud owner of a rubber handle and seperated brush....useless!! i understand how and why it would have corroded but i have done all i can to make sure the brush was not left wet longer than necessary..absolute ****

now understand whyPolished Bliss are selling plastic handled brushes for this particular use
  2. jr001

jr001 Member

[Nov 30, 2008]
  3. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Active Member

[Nov 30, 2008]
  4. WX51TXR

WX51TXR Polished Bliss

[Dec 1, 2008]
    The EZ is a cracking brush, but the bristles aren't stiff enough to nip off crud that has bonded firmly in place, and it's damn expensive for what it is. Hence our recourse to a cheaper and better performing brush originally intended for use as a bottle brush in the kitchen! Whatever works...

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/wheel-back-brush-wash.html

:)