Megs NXT Tech Wax vs Gold Class Carnauba Wax

The Doctor

Reaction score
Website
www.wbmcc.com
Hi boys & girls,

I'm still using up some of the Autoglym products that I had before I got into this whole detailing malarkey, and have been thinking about which wax to get to replace the AG Extra Gloss Protection I am currently using. I have already acquired a range of Megs products and have been impressed with them, so I'd like to get some of their wax to match. But which one? NXT Tech Wax or Gold Class Carnauba?

Can anyone tell me what the difference is, in terms of ease of application and quality of finish? It will be applied by hand, not machine.

Cheers all!

I found the Nxt gen tech 2 to be better on my dark car, and the gold class to be better on a light car.

I am looking to try this doodoo juice to see if it's what it's cracked up to be.

They sound more like jellies than wax,lol

I use the nxt tech wax and its really good. Got it from Halfords when they had 3 for 2 (but i think they are 2 for 1 just now). Excellent stuff. Get a REALLY nice deep shine on my black motor.

To be fair, I got the car and put a layer of SRP (left for a couple hours before buffing off), then did the same with the tech wax, but at the weekend put another layer of the tech wax on and buffed off almost instantly. Again, a great shine. Nice and deep. And easy to use.

Although, I did buy that Zymol wax they had in Halfords also, and put that on the bonnet to try it out. WOW. What a difference. Was a bit more of a pain to use admittedly, but the results were fantastic. Gonna do the rest of the car with it, when I can be bothered.