1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Megane R26R

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Cootie, Jul 23, 2008.

1. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Moderator

No one said they where "***** quality" my comment was merely are they as good as they once were? Before the gap between mainstream and premium in terms of quality was quite large, I think that gap is closing. Audi/BM/Merc still have the premium image in thier favour but for how much longer?

They only thing I do think they need to resolve is their customer care. I know some people have good dealers they use but they are the minority!

J.
  2. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Moderator

My A3 wasn't bad, had a couple of minor things go wrong but nothing when compared to my mkIV golfs I had prior to that. But as with all makes plenty of people have had issues. But thats to be expected.

J.
  3. PaulAr

PaulAr S3 (8P)

Quote Mr Bacardi.

"whilst Audi's have been rapidly reversing themselves into new levels of ***** quality levels..........."

Anyway, I agree with your other comments.
    The gap is probably closing but until there is `no` difference at all, BMW, AUDI et al will still have a strong following and acheive the high asking prices they command.
    And even if that ever happens, the badge snobbery with still prevail.

Paul
  4. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Moderator

Ah ok so when I said no one said they were ***** I wasn't including Mr bacardi...

Your right all the time that they have a premium image people will still choose them.

J.