meets locally

chrisa4quat

Reaction score
hey all, are there any meets coming up in leicester, nottingham, birmingham areas. if so please tell thanks.
Everyone have a good xmas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

Chris lewis, there's nothing to stop you from setting one up (*hint hint /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ), call it a Midlands meet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif , I'm sure you will have more than a few members turning up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Chris lewis, there's nothing to stop you from setting one up (*hint hint /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ), call it a Midlands meet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif , I'm sure you will have more than a few members turning up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL yes.

Make it towards summer time and you are on a winner.

summertime it is then, gives me chance to finish some bits on my car asweel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Why wait till summer, come to the Warrington meet this month, the run will do your car the world of good and you dont even need a passport /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

mite well do, however i am going to organise a meet soon, if anyone will be interested? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Any local meets would be good, even birmingham wouldnt be a problem. Wouldnt mind noseing at everyones motors