Meet *winwick Quay* Warrington 21st Sept @ 10:00

antowens

Car Nut
Reaction score
Right guys and girls me an @P40ULW have had a chat and have agreed that as out first meet up will be at Winwick Quay on 21st September @ 10:00

This is a great place for a meet up out of sight and easy to get to it is located of the M62 Jct 9 as you come onto Winwick Quay you will see on your right hand side a Brewers Fayre Pub the meet will be at the car park located on the side of the pub (the pub has a separate car park)

Winwick Quay
Woburn Road
Warrington
Cheshire
WA2 8RN

I have been to multiple meets with other forums here with great success and no bother from anyone

So lets get behind this everyone any questions please ask

1. Antowens

Last edited:
Reactions: P40ULW
Also just fired this over to a few of the Unphased crew, i am sure we will have a good turn out from both sites lol

Reactions: antowens
Also just fired this over to a few of the Unphased crew, i am sure we will have a good turn out from both sites lol

Happy days thank you very much for trying to boost numbers :)

No problem, already had a couple of yes's lol

Awesome! all for sunday I'm presuming? I've just joined and noticed i could have made the meet yesterday! typical!

I'll say I'm gonna try my best to come along to this. If the Winwick Quay carpark is too busy there are alternatives close by.

Count me in @P40ULW
clear.png

Happy days :)

Reactions: P40ULW
1. Antowens
2. P40ULW
3. Ruffrida (21st)
4. Tay (Possible)
5. Mistress-Mk1TT

Date and time now finalised:

Sunday 21st September
10:00 onwards

I believe that the Sunday has been said to be the best day for everyone hence the decision

Reactions: P40ULW and ruffrida
Ill hopefully pop along with ruffrida, will bring a mk4 pal aswell

Reactions: P40ULW and ruffrida
Good stuff mate and ye no worrys

1. Antowens
2. P40ULW
3. Ruffrida (21st)
4. Tay (Possible)
5. Mistress-Mk1TT
6. Wigandill + friend

Oooooo i hope im not offshore for this :)

Count me in , i know this pub well i used to go there with the vauxhall club years ago

What club was it mate out of interest i have been there with vec c loads still in contact with many members of there

1. Antowens
2. P40ULW
3. Ruffrida (21st)
4. Tay (Possible)
5. Mistress-Mk1TT
6. Wigandill + friend
7. Al_p

Reactions: al_p
it was migweb then vxlocc i had a mk4 astra sport then a bertone irmscher convertable used to go with tom huxley he had a green mk3 with c20xe conversion then a red mk4 coupe with 19"s

Hey guys, yeah I will come to this! will also invite my friend @Geah

1. Antowens
2. P40ULW
3. Ruffrida (21st)
4. Tay (Possible)
5. Mistress-Mk1TT
6. Wigandill + friend
7. Al_p
8. xtetx

Late night BUMP for this come on all you Northwesters get your name down don't be shy