Meet anyone?.

didn't get to service the car at the weekend due to loads of snow and me not been man enough to roll around in it lol

we should try to organize some sort of rolling road session some where just for giggles.

i doubt ill be able to make this meet on sunday. having bad times at work with the company not knowing weather it wants to keep us on or not so i could be spending my weekend looking for jobs and saving my money.

fingers crossed about your job mate where do you work?

yeah rolling road sounds good but I'm running a standard 2.0 tdi 170 the rollers would probs just laugh haha.

SEDOX in Sunderland would be good for a r/r day as a suggestion

had computer trouble so not been on for a while. has anyone come to a conclusion of a meet date yet? as for a specific date i will just have to try my best to make whichever date u guys arrange as i cannot guarantee a certain date due to being bombarded with work lately. cheers

had computer trouble so not been on for a while. has anyone come to a conclusion of a meet date yet? as for a specific date i will just have to try my best to make whichever date u guys arrange as i cannot guarantee a certain date due to being bombarded with work lately. cheers

its supposed to be tomorrow meeting at Durham services at 10:30 but it seems to have gone quiet on here so wether we are going or not is a different question entirely :(

Haha am out in Durham tonight for a mates birthday so fingers crossed I'm in a fit enough state to go haha

I'm not 100% sure how many are going all I know is that ill be at Durham services at 10:30 then ill be setting away by 10:45 you coming along?.

Haha I get picked up in ten mins then dropped back at home at 2 lol and I'm still going.. Lol

Rise and shine people I hope everyone's still coming :)

Was a great day out :) we will have to get the next meet sorted :)

It was one hell of a drive, was very nice to meet you both. We will definitely have to organise another one soon like hopefully more people will turn up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 193
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 183
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 196
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
I've already been thinking about places we can go for the next meet :)

Hey all new to ASN and looking for fellow NE members any meets let me know just got an audi S3 8l and live in Sunderland.

Regards

Doug