Mean looking TT on M4

A

AndyCollins

Had to go to Heathrow today to collect the olds. Spotted a pretty mean looking TT near reading and used the camera phone to snap a few pics. What d'ya reckon?

01.jpg

02.jpg

There's more than one of them. Massively overpriced (in my opinion) for what they are.

[ QUOTE ]
scoTTy said:
There's more than one of them. Massively overpriced (in my opinion) for what they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are still very nice though!

G

[ QUOTE ]
Eeef said:
It's driven by a woman and comes up the A33 or B3349. Don't quite no why she bought it as i regularly overtake it in a diesel Golf....

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure she won't fancy going one on one with a golf diesel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

women dont usually buy cars because there fast we buy them because there cute

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif

[ QUOTE ]
xmaslolly said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh so now we know why most women are bad drivers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

[ QUOTE ]
RastaS4 said:
[ QUOTE ]
xmaslolly said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh so now we know why most women are bad drivers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Run and hide!

I was going to say there are more then one of them. As there's one where I live.

Very nice though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
[ QUOTE ]
RastaS4 said:
[ QUOTE ]
xmaslolly said:

[/ QUOTE ]

G

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Run and hide!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

G

[ QUOTE ]
RastaS4 said:
[ QUOTE ]
xmaslolly said:
how does buying a cute car make you a bad driver ?????

we women get the cheaper insurance because we are better drivers than you men have you ever noticed how your insurance premium falls when you add your wife/girlfreind to it

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't mean anything. Insurrance is lower on women because usually they are too afraid to speed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

Furthermore, did you ever notice that insurrance drops dramatically for men as soon as they hit 25 (as long as your record is good)?

G

[/ QUOTE ]

not any more it doesnt they have finally relised that men never grow up

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

ahhh i new you loved me really rasta

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

and as for you mackie dont come the innocent with me young man or ill put you over my knee!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
xmaslolly said:
and as for you mackie dont come the innocent with me young man or ill put you over my knee!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Might sound like an inviting offer to some! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

why do you want some to!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
xmaslolly said:
why do you want some to!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps we could have a poll?

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.audi-sport.net/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1100777417DickyS3">

Who wants Xmaslolly to put you over her knee?
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Yes
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Yes
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />Go on then!
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

[ QUOTE ]
xmaslolly said:
due to your inferior interlect you cannot win the argument so you use shear volume of numbers to get your own way. That is perfectly fine we women know who the superior species is

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I do assume that was intentional /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I take it when you say also that you know who the superior species are you are talking about men ? ?

[ QUOTE ]
xmaslolly said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Lolly shame on u such a sexist comment,lol
pps i voted to be put over ure knee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

no i had to go home im back now though how ever not for long as it is my last day at work and i will be spending the majority of it down the pub.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
xmaslolly said:
no i had to go home im back now though how ever not for long as it is my last day at work and i will be spending the majority of it down the pub.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting [censored] drunk or working /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

Going to Amsterdam on monday for a couple of days before going to Cologne (germany). Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

G

I love the last few days at work. Handing over all the crap is great! You can forget about all the crap outstanding and start a new job fresh.

When you starting your new job? Monday?

I take it you are leaving to go to another job?

Rich.

[ QUOTE ]
xmaslolly said:
oh yeah i forgot to say i had a massive argument with my hubby this morning so i'm having a complete downer on men today so dont p**s me off

Hes a brave man doesnt he know who u are? lol
hope all is sorted and ure in the pub /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
pimpmyaudi said:
[ QUOTE ]
RastaS4 said:
Going to Amsterdam on monday for a couple of days before going to Cologne (germany). Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

G

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gifSo u gonna be smoking the killa weed then? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What you think boyyyy? Ironically, it's the cannabis cup during my stay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

G