1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Me ol' S3

dans3 Aug 8, 2005

1. dans3

dans3 Member

Anyone on here seen ol trusty S3 DHN?? Still running well??

2. MattS5

MattS5 Active Member

I Live in Norwich. Only ever seen 3 or 4 more S3's.
    Did you sell it locally ?

3. dans3

dans3 Member

No. Probably couldn't have, as I'd then have had to see it drive around. Couldn't handle that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

A guy in Luton bought it. Not sure if it went to the right hands though, got a call from the local rozza a week later asking questions about the car, how much I sold it for, etc. Looks like they like to keep taps on this guy! Hence my reason for asking if it's still alive?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. MattS5

MattS5 Active Member

Sounds intruiging /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

What did you replace it with ? Any reason you went for the AMD as opposed to the Revo from Clive Attowe ?

5. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

I'll keep an eye out, not far from Luton.

6. jesters3

jesters3 Active Member VCDS Map User

My poor baby. BTW it's other plate was W617 DAC. I hope it is still going it was a cracking car.

7. dans3

dans3 Member

Thought you'd be upset Jester!

I did ask the copper if she was ok. He thought it a rather strange question, so I changed it to "was it involved in a bank join or sumthin??". He assured me not.

It's probably gone back to it's old life of a pimp mobile!