1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MAZDA RX-8

Discussion in 'The Cool Wall' started by sportstractor, Aug 6, 2011.

1. sportstractor

sportstractor Chugger

Hopefully this hasnt been covered....

But a friend of mine recently bought an rx8:

[​IMG]

I really like the look of it.... and the interior.... But thats where it ended for me.

When i took it for a test drive i was slightly disspointed. You really had to ring it neck to get it too shift.

Also the fuel consumption is nuts

What do you all think, cool or uncool?
  2. paddy

paddy Audi=No fault code, no idea

It will need a s much oil as it does fuel. make sure he checks it at least once a week.
  3. audigex

audigex Active Member

Not for me, I'm afraid - looks like it's been cobbled together out of 3 other cars. The opportunity to say the word ****el is always good, though.
  4. Martin82

Martin82 Member

Very nice car, the only thing against them is the amount of fuel it sups, other to that its got a decent boot, space for 4 proper sized passengers and a great standard kit level, very easy to drive and communicates very well, setup allows a little bit of slip (fun) but doesn't let you get into trouble. You can't drive it like a regular car as the engine isn't like anything else and you have to thrash it.....9000 rpm them change! But once your used to its great.

The best bit was i borrowed mates once and 4 year old nephew thought it was Lightning Mcqueen from cars! Cant get much cooler than that!
  5. sportstractor

sportstractor Chugger

Indeed, iv taken it out a few time since and have grown to love it. It's a fantastic car. Although another friend recently got a same age mint 350z and I definitely prefer that