May need to sell the A3! What's it worth??

electric_cooper

Reaction score
:blownose:Due to a change in my financial priorities (Me and the missus are on the search for our 1st house) I may need to sell the Audi and down size. Will be gutted as its the best car I have ever owned but unfortunately, its got to be done :(

Im and trying to guage how much its worth as I have only had it for 2 months.

The spec if the following:

Audi A3 S Line 2007 07
21k miles
1.8T 160
Dolphin Grey
Upgraded Vienna Black Leather
Heated Seats
RS4 Black Edition Alloys
Optics Grill
Multifunction Steering Wheel
Front Centre Armrest
Rear Parking Sensors
Carpet Mats

Any ideas what is worth to trade in or sell privately? What sort of range should I be expecting?

023-3.jpg

021-2.jpg

015-1.jpg

I have been offered £14k for part exchange (aswell as a good deal on the car I am looking at)

Getting £14k would pay off my finance and leave me with £500 cash in hand

Does £14k seem fair or do people think I can get more for it?

Trade price for your car is £13600 in mint condition with that mileage, so the dealer is in the right area. You might get slightly more than 14k privately but then it might take a little while to sell and it wont be that much more.

Audi A3 Hatchback (03 on)
1. 1.8 T FSI S line 3d
2. 2007/07 Change
3. Average mileage: 20,000 miles
4. Adjust for mileage and options

Original Price £21,887
Franchised Dealer £15,655
Independent Dealer £15,075
Private Good £14,350
Private Poor £11,975
Part Exchange £13,335

seem to be getting a decent price then? :) I know they always try and mug you with part ex prices or fool you by knocking money off the car they are selling:angrymod:

Seems a good price, swap the wheels + cash with someone before trading it in though, they wont give you any extra for them!

What car are you looking at & price they are selling to you for as that could be the one they're making money on which allows good trade in on yours.