1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

May Be An S5 Soon???

Discussion in 'A5/S5/RS5 Forum' started by the_big_1, Jul 11, 2014.

1. the_big_1

the_big_1 New Member

Hi All,

I am considering buying an S5.
    Before I do, could you guys and girls help with a few questions.
    First, can you tell me which are standard features and which are optional please.

FACTORY UPGRADE HDD SATELLITE NAVIGATION SYSTEM, (Is standard DVD based?)
    FACTORY UPGRADE 20" 7 ARM ALLOY WHEELS
    REVERSE CAMERA
    ADVANCED KEY WITH KEYLESS ENTRY
    KEYLESS PUSH BUTTON START
    Auto XENON PLUS Lights (What's this?)
    DAB Digital radio with C.D/ SD Card inputs/ Audi music interface
    DRIVER MEMORY
    HEATED SEATS
    Power folding auto dim exterior mirror
    Tyre pressure monitor, (Does this measure pressure??)
    Interior lighting package, (What's this?)
    High-beam assistant (What's This?)
    Storage Pack,(What's This?)
    Comfort pack,(What's This?)
    AUDI DRIVE SELECT WITH SPORT/ COMFORT MODES AND DAMPER CONTROL
    Enhanced Voice command control,
    SIDE ASSIST,
    TV

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Moderator TeamMisano Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. I will move this post to the A/S5 section and the guys will help you out. Enjoy the forum. :) x

4. GlynRS2

GlynRS2 Active Member
    Black Edition quattro Audi S5 Audi RS2

From what I can deduct, you are probably referring to a pre-built car that is 2014MY, new orders are now 2015MY and some of the things that were option on the 2014MY are now standard on the 2015MY.
    I also deduce that you are referring to a regular S5 and not a S5 Black Edition.
    On that basis my answer to your questions are as follows:

FACTORY UPGRADE HDD SATELLITE NAVIGATION SYSTEM, (Is standard DVD based? ~ this is the standard one fitted now for 2015MY, I think the DVD based one has been phased out)
    FACTORY UPGRADE 20" 7 ARM ALLOY WHEELS (option)
    REVERSE CAMERA (option)
    ADVANCED KEY WITH KEYLESS ENTRY (option)
    KEYLESS PUSH BUTTON START (part of advanced key option)
    Auto XENON PLUS Lights (What's this? = the new atyle Xenons with LED light bar day time running lights, auto on/off setting from light sensor)
    DAB Digital radio with C.D/ SD Card inputs (standard)/ Audi music interface (option)
    DRIVER MEMORY (option and part of comfort pack)
    HEATED SEATS (standard in front now for 2015 MY, front and rear remains an option)
    Power folding auto dim exterior mirror (option and part of comfort pack)
    Tyre pressure monitor, (Does this measure pressure? - no, measures difference in rotational speed/ circumference via ABS sensors and gives visual and acoustic warning if the pressure drops in one or more tyres, now standard on all A5 models)
    Interior lighting package, (option)(What's this? = Includes reading lights at rear, illuminated vents, internal door controls and vanity mirrors, active door reflectors, entrance lighting, footwell lighting at front and rear and illuminated glove compartment)
    High-beam assistant (option)(What's This? = automatically detects oncoming traffic and dips headlights until road ahead clear)
    Storage Pack,(What's This? = Includes storage nets on the back of the front seats, storage compartment under the front seats (only under passenger seat if memory function is fitted), drinks holder in the rear-centre armrest and lockable glove compartment. Also includes tie-down straps and 12V socket in the boot)
    Comfort pack,(option) (What's This? = Comprising electric front seats with memory function on driver’s side and lumbar support. Also includes folding and auto-dimming door mirrors with memory function and automatic kerb view function, which tilts the passenger mirror downwards towards the kerb when reverse gear is engaged).
    AUDI DRIVE SELECT WITH SPORT/ COMFORT MODES (option) AND DAMPER CONTROL (further option, but must be specified with the drive select option)
    Enhanced Voice command control (option)
    SIDE ASSIST (option)
    TV (option)

I hope that helps :)

5. the_big_1

the_big_1 New Member

Hi,

The Car is an S4 59 plate. How does this effect the above?
    Can the TV be retro fitted as it's not on the above car, something I spotted on another car.
    Is the sat nav on the above a MMI 3G HDD the type that can do 3d maps?

Many thanks!!!!

Carl

6. Sc08 LAB

Sc08 LAB Active Member

Yes it has 3d maps, very good spec indeed there's not much you don't have.