1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matscar website

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by thelomondaudigroup, Feb 25, 2011.

1. thelomondaudigroup

thelomondaudigroup Member

[Feb 25, 2011]
    Anyone ever used this site before? Priced up a set of mats for the S3 and it was close to £90, found this site who claim to produce the same, if not better than OEM ones?

A3 Sport car mats 2005-
  2. Ads

Ads

[Jan 25, 2015]

3. Smoothie

Smoothie Active Member

[Feb 25, 2011]
    Id just buy OEM mate, but there are a few guys on here that have got top quality fitted ones from ebay!
  4. J8TT X

J8TT X Member

[Feb 25, 2011]
    I bought from there a few weeks ago.
    Cost me £32 i think for the full set. Got the "Luxury" black with black trim, and with holes.

They fit perfect. The quality isnt amazing but they still look and feel good.
    I wouldnt go for the standard ones.
  5. thelomondaudigroup

thelomondaudigroup Member

[Feb 25, 2011]
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not usually one to go for the cheaper option, buteven on this sites "Luxury" option, all 4 are coming in under £40, Audi want nearly £90, and I bet they're the exact same quality as a VW Golf mat, which wasn't the best.

Have you got genuine ones?
  6. Smoothie

Smoothie Active Member

[Feb 25, 2011]
    I've got genuine ones mate yes, rubber rears, carpet fronts from factory! hoover and shampoo'd when needed...still perfect condition!
  7. J@ke

J@ke New Member

[Feb 25, 2011]
    I also had a pair s-line mats from ebay. They where black but too black making the whole interior look greyish.

Fitted now Audi A3 luxury carpet mats with A3 logo – much, much better quality and perfect match with the rest of the car.