Massive thanks to Rick @ Unicorn motorsport

outsideline

Reaction score
Any body thinking of having there car mapped in the coming future, give rick a call @ unicorn motorsport, very very noledgable guy and so easy to talk to......

we spent a few hours tonight tweeking the map rick wrote for me over the weekend, car goes like the clappers now!!!!

we deleted the dpf ( i removed it prior to the mapping work) and i have also removed all the egr, egr cooler and relevant pipe work.

Thanks for spending the time tonight with me and my motor, well appriciate it.

chris .

Hi all,

in this case Chris removed his own DPF by gutting the internals. Works really well and gives a lovely turbo whistle.

For B7's, remap, DPF delete including modifying your exisiting DPF is £500 all in :)

We are based in Stockport, Cheshire.

Rick

as rick said, i removed the dpf from the car, cut a square secion out of the side of the original filter, knocked the internals out, then welded the square section i cut out back in. other than doing it on my back on axle stands its a fairly easy job.
I just had problems with the bolts on the filter closest to the down pipe, they all snapped off so i had to weld new nuts onto the filter where the pressed in studs used to be, but it made it much easier to put back.

also mines a quattro which didnt help.