1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Massive Thanks To N8 - Custom MTM Wheel Refinishing

Discussion in 'Kowalski Details' started by Paullie, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Paullie

Paullie Banana Menace!

[Mar 28, 2012]
    I'd like to say a massive THANK YOU to N8 and his team at Kowalski Details for the amazing custom job they did recently on my 19" MTM alloys. I have had a fair few sets of wheels refurbed or refinished over the years, but I can hand-on-heart say that I've never received such brilliant service as this from anyone before. The quality of finish is second to none and I am totally blown away by how N8 brought my wheels to life and gave them the coolest finish possible in Gunmetal Gloss with custom Gloss Black MTM logos. :o.k:

For any fellow ASN members considering having their alloys refinished or refurbed, I cannot rate Kowalski Details' services highly enough. Everything was made so simple, N8 gave me a fantastic deal, which included all transportation costs. The wheels were picked up from my home and returned to me on completion, I didn't even have to do so much as write out an address label for them, lol :laugh:.

I decided to go with N8 to have my wheels refinished as I had seen how delighted fellow members from all over the globe were with the service they had received from him and now I know exactly why people rate Nathan so highly (apart from the fact that he's a gem of a lad, always ready to help fellow members out by sharing his vast A3 modding and wheel fitment knowledge!). :respekt:

I'll let a few pics do the talking, they went from this -
    [​IMG]

To this!
    [​IMG]

On my car -
    [​IMG]

I absolutely love my wheels, N8, ..thank you SO SO much! :wub: xx
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
    N8 likes this.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]