1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marine fishtank complete set up(now with pics)

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Miscellaneous' started by audiv6quattro, Jan 4, 2012.

1. audiv6quattro

audiv6quattro Member

[Jan 4, 2012]
    Hi I have a large marine fishtank (4th by 2ft by 2ft) complete with everything you need to run the tank, comes with a aqua one canister filter plus spare filter that needs a new seal as has a leak,filters costing around £160 each 2200 lh double power head lots of live rock (usually about £8 per kilo) heaters pumps (pump cost £80 )lights ect new front piece of glass fitted last year costing 120 quid, also comes with three fish a tomato clown, bigger version of nemo but really dark red with White stripes, a humbug damsel (ain't gonna lie he bites and for such a small fish it hurts) and another type of damsel( that doesn't bite) he's alot bigger and blue in colour with electric blue stripe. Fish alone are quite exspensive, comes with stand but could do with a new one or current one sanding down and repainting but me being me would get a new one, asking for £300 for the lot. Don't know if it will generate much interest on this site but believe it or not it's quite an addictive hobby with us just starting out with gold fish then tropical but marine are the best to have, oh yeah and item is slightly to big to post so collection only from east Sussex and will need to bring own water barrells to transport water.
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 1, 2014]

3. audiv6quattro

audiv6quattro Member

[Jan 5, 2012]
    Here's a few pics, although they don't really do the tank justice as the pics are taken on my crappy galaxy,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]