Mapping results!!!

sandwich1987

Reaction score
Just received news from rtech that my car now has 300bhp and 280lbsft of torque to say I chuffed is an understatement considering I did all the work myself an it's my first car. Just shows you how valuable sites like this are! It would have made more but due a tired fuel pump that was as far as they would go but I'm more than happy with that can't wait to go an get it tomorrow :) :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. yours will be the one Niki was posting about on his facebook the other day :)

Shame you need a new clutch though :p

Great result for what engine Nick :uhm:

Ko4 hybrid on an S3 Jase, from the sounds of it a conservative map as it ran out of fuel pressure and clutch clamping force :)

Yeah that will be me! Makes me wonder what it would be like with an inline pump an a new clutch??? Hopefully I can get it back up to Scotland and he the clutch changed. Will I need a new flywheel or is that something you only find out on removing the gearbox?

That's a great outcome. What downpipe, cat, and back box did you use?

How come you didnt change the cat back mate? How does it sound?? Great results keep us posted on how the cars feels when it back!! Daz

I had been keeping an war to the ground for a second hand milltek, but read on here from Tuffty that the standard was only restrictive at 350plus levels of tune. I've gt my eye on one just now, but the new clutch will probably wipe that out lol.

Aw man!! I can't wait now!!!! What's your thoughts on the clutch/flywheel prawn? I'll only just have it home an it will be back on the axle stands lol never ending maintenance and improvement! Haha

DMF's are generally shot on the second clutch swap or with fairly high mileage from the ones I have seen...

Mine had already had a clutch when I bought the car and the DMF looked like this at just over 100k...
20100907_IMAG0146.jpg

...new one in comparison...
20100907_IMAG0145.jpg

<tuffty/>

Well I'm on 147k with at least one clutch change at 70k so looks like a complete change of all clutch components :( oh well at least I will be transferring most of the power right through to tue wheels. Cheers for the info guys :)

I'm running the Awesome clutch kit and it's been great so far. Single Mass flywheel but weighted to similar to a DMF to keep the pedal feel and revs the same. Check it out. I would post a link but their website seems shot at the moment!

One word- Awesome!!! Absolutely loved the drive home some of the most fun I've had with the car! Speaking to the guys from rtech they said Nikkis been running a standard clutch on his 400 bhp car so I'm a bit unsure what to do now, I never do launches or anything like that so I'm thinking a stage 1 clutch with a new flywheel will do, set of new engine mounts and that's me.....soooo happy!

Congrats mate!

I may have missed previous posts, but what hybrid exactly you are running?
My turbo is dead (just before the remap :X ) and looking for a replacement